Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My old email was. Yesterday I called 1888 number and he said

Customer Question

My old email was***@******.*** . Yesterday I called 1888 number and he said I must change my email I told him I've been trying to do that byt no one is listening or careds. Then I gave him a new email***@******.*** and he said sign in and I did so I got a new email address it was 8 PM my time and he left I think his name was Eric . I wanted to ask him about my old mail and contacts . Is there a way you can shift all from that mail or join them in one account for I do not widsh to use that email any longer. Thanks . Atef Mussallam
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: what do you mean I am 80 years old and not much with the teck terminology
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: where is the message I just typed . I am 80 years old and am no good with your terminology. All I know was to change my old email to this new one because it was not appeling to all for they ask please give a valid email
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: with the new one I put a new password ***** is the name of my home town in south Lebanon called marj3youn
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My old email password ***** Ba3warta but they said it was wrong and they blocked my mail for some days or over a week
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Gmail/Google does not offer any type of live phone support so it is possible that you called a scamming company.

What is the number that you called?