Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My old email was. Yesterday I called 1888 number and he said…

Customer Question
My old email was***@******.***...

My old email was***@******.*** . Yesterday I called 1888 number and he said I must change my email I told him I've been trying to do that byt no one is listening or careds. Then I gave him a new email***@******.*** and he said sign in and I did so I got a new email address it was 8 PM my time and he left I think his name was Eric . I wanted to ask him about my old mail and contacts . Is there a way you can shift all from that mail or join them in one account for I do not widsh to use that email any longer. Thanks . Atef Mussallam

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

What do you mean I am 80 years old and not much with the teck terminology

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Where is the message I just typed . I am 80 years old and am no good with your terminology. All I know was to change my old email to this new one because it was not appeling to all for they ask please give a valid email

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

With the new one I put a new password ***** is the name of my home town in south Lebanon called marj3youn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My old email password ***** Ba3warta but they said it was wrong and they blocked my mail for some days or over a week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Gmail/Google does not offer any type of live phone support so it is possible that you called a scamming company.

What is the number that you called?