Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot open my outlook, 3 days, browser, tried they mailed

Customer Question

I cannot open my outlook
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: 3 days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried they mailed code to my aol but inever get it
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option. If successful, there would be a 25$ fee payable after the service completes.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S