Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For some reason Thunderbird will not open and there is a…

Customer Question
For some reason Thunderbird...

For some reason Thunderbird will not open and there is a question mark on the icon

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Internode

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my Apple computer by accessing the icon

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Pearl I've tried shutting down clicking the icon to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so co I need to access my mail ASAP

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S