Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

SOME OF MFFY OLD SCREEN NAMES FOR A PROJECT TO START AT 8AM…

Customer Question
I AM OOPENING SOME...

I AM OOPENING SOME OF MFFY OLD SCREEN NAMES FOR A PROJECT I AM SUPPOSED TO START AT 8AM TOMORROW, NE TO REMEMBER THE PASSWORD ***** pLEASE HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

IT HAS BEEN PROBABLY A YEAR OR SO,. I HAVE TRIED ON TWO BUT SEEMS THEY WERE NOT SUCCESSSFUL I DON'T NEED TO CHANGE THEM JUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Aol JUST GIVES ME A SCREEN TO 7 ACCCOUNTS ON SAME PAGE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I WENT TO SCREEN NAMES AND TRIED TO CHANGE THEM BUT TO NO AVAIL,M, BU T THEY DON'T NEED CHANGING JUST IDENTIFIED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED PASSWORD ***** qUEST2774 AND ER321 THAT IS ALL

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S