Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to change the passwords on all of my gmail accounts…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I had...

Hi Pearl, I had to change the passwords on all of my gmail accounts because my former girlfriends daughter was using my computer without my permission. I had written the passwords down on a piece of paper, which was put into a storage container. I remember the passwords for all of my other accounts, but not for my [email protected] account.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I have tried NUMEROUS times to get assistance from google, and the on line recovery just sends me around in a circle. I use this account for a business that I have, and have not been able to access it in over 2 MONTHS !! Would you PLEASE call me on my phone to discuss this? Emailing/texting makes me crazy!(###) ###-#### Thanks, Bryan

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually on my desk top computer in my office

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

PLEASE CALL ME !!!(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to speak with a live person

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/9/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question.

Unfortunately, Google has no phone support for free e-mail accounts.

Are you able to answer this security question: What is the name of your best friend from childhood?

I need help getting into my gmail account, as I have forgotten my password, and the gmail recovery process is of no help!
it asks what year was the account created. I don't remember when I created it, as I have 6 different email accounts with google. It REALLY pisses me off that You can't speak with a live person to resolve these problems!
I really need to get into that account as I use it for a business.Do you know of any way for me to reset the password, or do you know of a contact that I can speak with?
Can you guarantee that you will be able to solve this problem before I agree to spend the $39.00 ?

Thank you. As I mentioned earlier, Google has no one to call for support for free e-mail accounts.

The only way to get in to the account is via recovery information such as a recovery phone number or e-mail address

or the security questions which were previously stored on the account. If none of those are available then there is no way to get back in.

Thanks, ***** ***** already tried all of those avenues.
I don't think that you can do anything different than I have already tried.
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist