Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't log into face book, I have tried everthing, about a

Customer Question

I can't log into face book, I have tried everthing
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: about a month or so ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I get my e-mail only from my desk computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: they don't recognize my e-mail address, but it is the only one I ever use for years
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yesterday they sent 3 phone codes to my cell phone, each time I entered the code they rejected it-could not move on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Can you tell me If you go into your email and search for Facebook.com - do you see any emails from Facebook?

Thanks

Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Our still working on getting me connected to facebook?

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####/u>, renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't believe I see any e-mails from face book, but not sure

Regards
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't log into face book, I have tried every thing, Every time they say they don't recognize my e-mail address, but it is the
only e-mail address, I have used for years. Yesterday I tried to reset my past word and they called my cell phone three
times, but each time I entered the code, it was rejected. I am looking to be able to log in each time with the same
e-mail and password when ever I want.

Regards
Kris