Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Seems that I am being pressured to upgrade to the cheapest…

Customer Question
Seems that I am...

Seems that I am being pressured to upgrade to the cheapest upgrade to the Premium upgrade just to get my contact list. Don't want it. What can I do now?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Browser on Bing. Computer service by SPECTRUM.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Refreshing account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. What I really want is my contact list........

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/9/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

First, please open up the following link:

https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/people

Are you able to see your Outlook contacts on this page?