Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

The transfer of my email group worked fine. I have another

Customer Question

HI Josh,
The transfer of my email group worked fine. I have another problem with my HP computer. My HP assistant has suggested I update my bios, but when I follow the instructions, I get the message updated failed. Is that a better way to update my bios?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 month ago.

Note: Sometimes, during bios update, computer becomes unresponsive and never comes back to life. This process may affect motherboard if something is done wrong. I suggest you do it only when it is very important and you can't do any work without bios update.

Else, you can just ignore updating bios.

However, if you want to do it, then, in order to help you understand it better with screenshots, I am providing you a link:

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Please remember to rate for my time, work and efforts.