Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my email account. Whenever I try to log on…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my email account. Whenever I try to log on it goes to file, and I can't get in to my incoming mail. This is Windows Live

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dell desk top about 6 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 days: I have try settings and re-entering my information, but have not been successful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that my expertise is limited. Also I believe I still have a Geek Squad account, but haven't used it in a while.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/9/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.