Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I recently changed my google account password and while

Customer Question

I recently changed my google account password ***** while reviewing my account I opted to remove gmail from the account. I no longer can log in to ggmail from thunderbird for a pop access with the new password. I suspect I somehow disabled the gmail service in my account. can I get it back?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Less than 3 hours
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually through web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I looked for the thunderbird account settings and restarted it and when it asked for new password ***** used the new google account one and no good.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I really want to reestablish my connection to my gmail address ***@******.*** very much hope I haven't destroyed it by mistake
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you better with this issue?