Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to start an account, I have no account I'd like to…

Customer Question
I want to start...

I want to start an account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have no account I'd like to start one

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My computer only

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My trouble is I have no account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/9/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Which type of account are you wanting to create? (ie: an e-mail address, site account, etc)

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason I'm tring to start an Uber account am I talking to the right person

What problem are you having with creating the Uber account? Are you attempting to do so on an iPhone or Android phone?