Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get my e-mail sever to open under Microsoft

Customer Question

I cannot get my e-mail sever to open under Microsoft outlook
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: it has been going on for about 2 weeks now, I once again try to reset my password ***** send and receive with no luck -
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have tend to view my e-mails on my phone - but until lately i'm having problems viewing them on my desk top - good morning by the way
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have shutting down., making the system is currently being updated and followed the most recent guidelines from your websites
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's about it i guess - i continue to get the same error message and it never connects
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.