Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

CAN NOT GET ON TO NEW VERSION OF AOL, SINCE YESTERDAY,FRI.

Customer Question
CAN NOT GET ON...

CAN NOT GET ON TO NEW VERSION OF AOL

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

SINCE YESTERDAY,FRI.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

ON MY COMPUTER. JUST WANT TO GET NEW VERSION OF AOL

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

IT REJECTS MY PASSWORD ***** GET NEW VERSION AOLGOLD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

THE THINGS ARE OFF TO RIGHT SIDE OF COMPUTER AND NO WAY TO CENTER THEM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/9/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Do you already have the desired aol download and how do you plan on using it?

Please review article below and reply to the questions above:

https://help.aol.com/articles/aol-desktop-gold-how-to-download-and-install