Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I installed anew xbox and the email I use is not

Customer Question
I installed anew xbox...

I installed anew xbox and the email I use is not *****@******.*** ...only one email

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Zero

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web with google chrome don't have email anywhere else

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Holding machine over balcolony and threating to let go...LMAO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I only have one email to my knowledge

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/9/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess