Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not able to access my outlook live "godo97" account, just…

Customer Question
Hi James, Not able...

Hi James, Not able to access my outlook live "godo97" account

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just today-new computer..

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Internet laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry not aufait with tech. language. Normally, type in google-live and take it from there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please, when I bought laptop "cloud" PC. store assistant set up with her own email address on "live" for me and other programs like Norton and Office 365 are using that address which I haven't been able to change, Sorry I'm so slow,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Is it okay if i remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly check and resolve the problem for you while you can watch me doing the same on your screen?

Please refund my payment. Not satisfied with cost. Thank you-that's why I did not go ahead with it. The first person I spoke with said it was $5. I thought it was a free service by Microsoft,
Not happy with that. Please refund.
No! It is not OK for you to connect remotely to my computer. Please refund The payment you took out of my account for no reason-no problem corrected.