Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't get an internet connection. Error Ac-3100, Error

Customer Question
Can't get an internet...

Can't get an internet connection. Error Ac-3100, Error 0X84008503

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

At&T, came out and checked my line and all is good

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Restarting and clearing cookies. Don't know what else to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

And is it your computer that cant connect to the internet, or is it another device?

And can any device connect to the internet at all?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Hello again, I never heard back from you..
Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S