Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My e mail got erased. and when I tried to get them back, the

Customer Question

my e mail got erased. and when I tried to get them back, the said I only had one. I turned my computer off and I tried to get them back then it said I had five. I had over 45,000 unread e mails. what happen to them? I put my credit card information in already.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP 23 ALL IN ONE. I'VE HAD IN ABOUT TWO YEARS.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: JUST FIX IT, SO I CAN GET MY OOVER 45,000 E MAILS BACK
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.