Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I forgot my new password for my gmail account, 11 days and 3

Customer Question
I forgot my new password...
I forgot my new password ***** my gmail account***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 11 days and 3 on the phone with google and apple. Problem seems to be that I am having trouble proving I am who I am.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I get most of my mail on my office computer which is a windows devise.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: They walked me through everything they know. However, when I got the question when did you open your account I gave the wrong date. Now I have found what I think is the right one. If you can get me back there it might work
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 3 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi

I'm guessing you went through the recovery wizard and answered the questions?

Thanks

Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist