Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I currently have a google email with my former employer

Customer Question
I currently have a...

I currently have a google email with my former employer Green Mountain College ****** which i want to keep. I tried to create a second account - ****** and when I use it it kicks me back to my green mountain email. In other words, I can't access it separately. What have I done wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing. I have sent a message to my wife using the sqpgrp email but it appears as a green mountain college email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be the administer of this email account so I can set up a facebook page and gofundme site.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are currently only able to access one email account?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page. What's the make / model of your computer?

Windows 10
HP Envy
Rather, HP Pavilion

When you are in your former company email account, can you sign out first, then sign in your gmail account?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,