Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get into my e-mail. It keeps asking for my gmail

Customer Question

I cannot get into my e-mail. It keeps asking for my gmail account and I don't know what it is.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 2weeks Our WiFi was off for about 9 days while updating the program at the place where we live. After that no e-mail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know where to begin so I haven't done any
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't even get into my game of solitare or track a package
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am too confused. I will get back later. no time now. have a husband in a wheel chair that needs help!!

Thank you. I will be here, standing by.