Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get an sms message therefore I cant get my new

Customer Question
I cant get an...

I cant get an sms message therefore I cant get my new password ***** could you please call me at(###) ###-####or email it to me @*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I never g tried to get in until a moment ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My iPhone but now I'm on a windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just haven't gotten the password ***** set me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Am I going to be able to use this computer and my iphone5se for this business

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have service on my phone right now I sent the home phone number8705873001
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
just email t to me please
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have wifi
9/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm ready
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I must be talking to the wrong person I just need my password
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't need to fix anything

Are you looking to reset your Yahoo password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no Thank you

What are you looking to do?

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need my password ***** get into my ezmoneyaccount

Can you give me the web-address please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm sorry I thought this was for my account Thanks again

Ok - let me know If you need anymore help..

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.