Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you help me to my email and it was, I forgot my password…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me to my email and it was***@******.***, I forgot my password because some one got into my labtop Please had this email for 6years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About some one said that there was from goggle and there put a new email about 3week age on my labtop

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't how to work very must on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I have is a house phone no cell number, is(###) ###-#### on my home phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris