Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a question and it seems to be to lengthy for typing…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question and it seems to be to lengthy for typing Can someone call me at *-***-***-**** please

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I deo mnot know what an e-mail provider is

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email

I am over 70 and not sure to work this Please call me at *-***-***-****

I do not know how to run this computer PLEASE Call Me @ *-***-***-**** PLEASE

I won"t be at this computer all day so can someome call me at *-***-***-**** Thank You

9/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris