Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm not sure, just trying to locate my son, Webster, who was…

Customer Question
I'm not sure, just...

I'm not sure, just trying to locate my son, Steven Webster, who was brought into your facility Sept.5, 2017, I believe

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried to locate him thru just putting in his name and number, but no results keep coming up, maybe I'm at the wrong facility?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just if Steven Webster is at Resolutions facility

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.