Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm in Costa Rica, out of range of my cell phone. I can't…

Customer Question
I'm in Costa Rica...

I'm in Costa Rica, out of range of my cell phone. I can't get into my e-mail without a code, and my cell won't tell me the code Hotmail sends me. At one point in my search, I was given the option of repeating some of my own earlier e-mails, including subject line. I have two of those--see below-- but now I can't find the site to put them in. I am

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Since I came to Costa Rica last Sunday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris