Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to open my email account. It has been locked…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open my email account. It has been locked since June. I do not seem to be getting the password ***** I have no idea how to find out when I opened the account. I am 87 years old and having a hell of a time. PLEASE HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Charter brings the cable, the email is gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On this computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that pops up tells me to enter password, then say incorrect password. I am aware I might have forgotten the password, but I don't think so. I have only ever had two passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want my email back.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What email service is interrupted?

How do you access your email?