Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to open my email account. It has been locked…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open my email account. It has been locked since June. I do not seem to be getting the password ***** I have no idea how to find out when I opened the account. I am 87 years old and having a hell of a time. PLEASE HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Charter brings the cable, the email is gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On this computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that pops up tells me to enter password, then say incorrect password. I am aware I might have forgotten the password, but I don't think so. I have only ever had two passwords.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want my email back.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What email service is interrupted?

How do you access your email?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist