Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

They gave me a different email and I didn't write it down.

Customer Question
They gave me a...

They gave me a different email and I didn't write it down. my old email is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I had instance where somebody used my new email address and I forgot to keep it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Asking Bing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this cost money?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/8/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 1 year ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What exactly are you having trouble with which email account?