Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was trying to connect with "linked in" and somehow lost my

Customer Question

I was trying to connect with "linked in" and somehow lost my ability to use "mail" on my computer. i don't know what I did.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a mac, version 10.10.5, O
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web Browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: various passwords, and I think with trying to sign up for LinekIn, I messed up something with my password.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, except what is my correct google password ***** my correct email password *****? Can you fix this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  UranMail replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

Expert:  UranMail replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.