Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an sbcglobal.net email. I went to change my password.

Customer Question

I have an sbcglobal.net email. I went to change my password. I was in a hurry and I changed it, but I changed also the sbcglobal.net to sbcgloba.net or something like that. Now I can't access my sbcglobal.net email account at all and I don't have the privacy answers or any information of when I set up the original email. This email is a sub email on the original account. I can access my emails on the sbcglobal.net account on my iPhone. Any way you can help me get my password *****? Verizon is my carrier. ATT was no help without the privacy numbers, answers.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Thunderbird
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Can you still login online from your pc?