Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I accidently locked myself out of my phone, trying to keep…

Customer Question
I accidently locked myself...

I accidently locked myself out of my phone, trying to keep my ex out of it. i hit back up & reset....it asks for my gmail account, i put in ALL CORRECT and it wont let me in i called my phone carrier & they said it is locked by you (gmail)

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since lastnight

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I even had the phone send a verification code to my email & then put that in my phone & it still wont let me in

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My phone or web browser i dont know how to trouble shoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you a real person??????? i have a brother stuck in FLORIDA RIGHT NOW and i need my phone

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Email Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions.

Ok thnx

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of that phone you reset?

What error are you getting when you enter the correct information?