Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to access my email account on another computer…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to access my email account on another computer in another country. When I try to use the access code that is sent, I still cannot access Danny

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

It is a hotmail.com email address

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not installed anything for a while now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I am ready now

Is it asking to send a code to your cell phone?

Thanks

Kris