Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is not accepting messages anymore....why? it says I…

Customer Question
My email is not...

My email is not accepting messages anymore....why? it says I have 53,000 plus messages...which is ridiculous, I think

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Spectrum/time warner cable

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually I access through, laptop, iPad, and i-phone, but I have been on the road in Vermont with not good access...however, I am home now

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to use? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Please only answer here to continue. I put in for a refund on the duplicate question for you.