Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email is not accepting messages anymore....why? it says I

Customer Question

my email is not accepting messages anymore....why? it says I have 53,000 plus messages...which is ridiculous, I think
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: spectrum/time warner cable
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: usually I access through, laptop, iPad, and i-phone, but I have been on the road in Vermont with not good access...however, I am home now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: don't know any
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to use? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Please only answer here to continue. I put in for a refund on the duplicate question for you.