Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had no aol this morning...completely gone. I downloaded

Customer Question

I had no aol this morning...completely gone. I downloaded aol, but I can't open my mail or anything else (like my bank) that I opened through aol. I'm getting messges on my phone that people can't send anything to me through aol.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: It was like this when I tried to open aol this morning.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I don't know. Where do I find that out?
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Two years ago. I think you think I know more about computers than I do...
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've been getting some kind of Alert messages lately that I have to update my aol. I ignored them as I'm happy with what I have (had), Did you cancel me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Can you use a browser and log into your aol with the email and password?

Then reply if it goes through or gives an error. Not the desktop. Only a regular browser.