Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Microsoft did an update recently on my computer and messed

Customer Question

Microsoft did an update recently on my computer and messed up my email lists for my groups. I cannot bring up several of my groups to send out emails. They messed my groups up last September so that the email addresses came up but not the names. I also had to limit my groups to 25 which resulted in breaking down my two long lists into 5 lists.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP windows 10. It is about 3 years old.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Not by phone nor tablet nor web browser The normal way through Internet Explorer giving my password.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just tried calling you but the line is not accepting calls right no. otherwise I had had to redo some of my lists - one name at a time. But I still can not bring up the lists to send out an email.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Whenever you do a big update on my computer, it is as if you toss everything in my computer up in the air and it falls where ever including my lists with names. I end up with lists with double names, names that do not belong in the lists. Please restore my lists.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.