Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password about 6 days ago and now I cannot

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** 6 days ago and now I cannot remember it therefore google has me locked and I cannot access my email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

8/28

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My laptop gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need help to reset my password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have been doing those steps for the past 3 days with no results. I need a refund of the $53 I just paid as I am.not satisfied with your help