Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I sent an email through gmail 5 hrs ago. i wants to recall.

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. How can I...
hi
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I sent an email through gmail 5 hrs ago. i wants to recall . How can i do that
JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I google it and says use undo. Undo can fo max 30 sec. Mine is 5 hrs ago. How can i recall
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only this option, i wants to recall
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 2 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

i am available now

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I sent an email to three persons with attachment. two persons open that email . One person not opened. i wants to recall that email and attachement too.
I am also IT guy. Tell me the procedure , i will do it.
Without assistance.
Without remote assistance
r u there

Yes I'm here, we can continue without it.

Can you tell me what email provider this is?

You can only recall emails from inside your organisation and they must not of opened or received the email on a mobile device.

Personal Gmail.
One person not opened so for. I wants to recaal
not with in the company. outsider. i sent to company email id.

You cannot do it, it's not supported, it needs to be on Microsoft Exchange or internal.

I am sorry but you cannot recalled outsider emails!

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

A

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager