Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I moved recently and am using a new computer. I changed my…

Customer Question
I moved recently and...

I moved recently and am using a new computer. I changed my password ***** but Google will not let me put it in because they don't recognize this computer. They say they will send a text with verification code to my cell phone but they have not sent it. I have tried many times today. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Mac desktop OS Sierra 10.12.5

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser but also phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

No. I have been hacked that way before.

okay

No. Please tell me what to do