Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I CAN'T SEND OR RECIEVE EMAILS, SAYS SOMEONE IS TRYING TO…

Customer Question
I CAN'T SEND OR...

I CAN'T SEND OR RECIEVE EMAILS, SAYS SOMEONE IS TRYING TO USE MY EMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

AT&T

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PHONE

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

IT ASKS ME FOR MY PASSWORD ***** SAYS IT DONT MATCH AND NOT SURE WHAT IT IS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST TRYING TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try to reset your password ***** clicking here : https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld?origination_point=OLAM_LOGIN

Let me know the results

Thank you