Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't access my gmail account which is linked to paypal,

Customer Question

I can't access my gmail account which is linked to paypal, facebook, youtube and many other important sites ever since I tried to access in Colorado August 23, 2017 from a public library computer. Account recovery doesn't help as they say my password ***** changed at that time but not by me. This account was opened sometime around May in 2014 When I placed some music on youtube. Please advise.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since August 23, 2017 in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Account recovery, email to google, telephone
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I appreciate security, but at this point I'm starting to panic
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have another device computer/ipad/phone etc that you used that gmail on

to auto log in?

We may be able to 'reveal' it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.