Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account gjfan was hacked and I can't log in. But they…

Customer Question
My account gjfan was...

My account gjfan was hacked and I can't log in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes but they hacked all the questions that you ask I can't varify. So I can't reset my pass word. The hacker call me wants 500 dollars to starat my email.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I have not been able to use your mail system for the last 3 weeks when I was out of the country.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have told every one to mail me on outlook but I find the system more difficult to use would like to get back to aol if possible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What exactly are you having trouble with and on which account?

can't use my email i was hacked
please help me connect to aol mail
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago

did you try to recover your aol email password?