Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Am needing you to answer a problem. i use windows 8 on my

hello Am needing you to answer a problem. i use windows 8 on my laptop, i used it to upload my cv to an employer, they also use windows, it uploads successfully, but they cannot retrieve it fully at the employer, four pages keep going missing. I have asked them to fix it they cannot. my yahoo account email i use to log in was hacked but i think the problem is from my employer computer server could assist with an answer and what to do to fix the problem. harry ***

Hi there Harry and welcome

Can you give me the link you give to them to download the file and I will check it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
have replied and sent it, i think the problem is with the server of the people i uploaded it to, when i uploaded it to other this did not happen
anyway check what is wrong and how to fix, harry
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

hello hereby enclose one of the form that had the cv attached the link is at the bottom of the page I think the problem is at the server of the place where i uploaded the cv that is where the pages are going missing because when i uploaded it to other people it was alright please explain what is wrong and how to fix sincerely harry *****

Thanks

Upload it to the website www.wikisend.com

When you do, you are given a download link, email then this download link instead

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
I want you to say what can be the cause, when i upload it to them it has missing pages, when i upload to another person eg nhs professional site it does not do that
that is the question i need answering, putting it to wiki is not going to answer that
you answer is not helpful
try to explain what the problem can be and what is wrong at there server
harry

I cannot see this from here, I gave you a solution to bypass the problem, I am sorry you did not find this helpful

The isssue is with their server Harry, not being my service, I cannot see what the actual issue is.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
I would like you to at least state the reason why this happened at there server, the missing pages are at there server but is it due to which of the following
viruses
system error
hackers
do not worry i shall rate you when i get a satisfactory answer
but i do need to know which of the above could be the issue causing the problem, it does not happen at the nhs professional website only at nhsjob website
harry

Ok, as I informed though before I have no access to their server so cannot directly see. It may be a virus or a hackk, though usually it is a system error.

But without direct access to the server I am only guessing.

This is why I provided the workaround as that will always work for you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you so far.
I shall upload another of the application it happened to that am allowed to give the link.
Also please what are you qualifications , please say
harry
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
have sent you further question but so far it is a good service , do not worry about the rating shall do it.
harry
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
I tried to upload the link at wikisend it says error, attach the wikisend pagehereby enclose also the link
https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/ams_candidate_report.cgiattach a page from the application, the cv also went missing in this
see kindly if you can find out any other issue (attachment sent on via customer service)
harry

Can you upload it to

http://ge.tt

Instead and provide them the download link as the other may not be working for your country.