Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign in to my microsoft account. Did a change

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in to my microsoft account. Did a change password ***** when i try to sign in tells me wrong password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No. Just been trying to fix it through the sign into account page

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both. I got a laptop a couple of months ago and its never let me in to my microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Just the forgotten password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can get into emails fine. Just not able to sign in to my microsoft account to access other stuff like One Drive

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when trying to fix it?

What's the make / model of your laptop?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,