Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my passwoed for gmail account, 4 days, phone but the…

Customer Question
Lost my passwoed for...

Lost my passwoed for gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

4 days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone but the problem started after i factory resy my s7 phone by mistake

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to do the wipe on the phone the correct way. it did that and gets me to the start screen and to the screen that lets me agrre to terms

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Really trying to get most is the contact info and photos

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
did you try google account recovery?