Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It will not accept my password for either facebook or email,

Customer Question
It will not...

It will not accept my password ********@******.*** either facebook or email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Ive been having trouble for about a month microft did some updates nothing worked after that

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried everything to no avail Cant change password ***** used on bothe email and F B

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me get back in to email and F B I play a lot on Farmville and I miss it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I checked and it appears that this Yahoo email was deleted already. Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016 to access this Yahoo email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess