Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I don't remember my bellsouth email password. I've tried to

Customer Question

I don't remember my bellsouth email password. I've tried to reset in every was suggested and it's not working. Can you help?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I haven't reset username but I've tried at least 10 time today to correct the problem.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: bellsouth
JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just today. I bought laptop computer and when I tried to set up my email on the the laptop by desk top got messed up.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That I have totally messed things us.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I forgot my email password ***** when I changed it, it doesn't work. Now I can not get my email.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've already paid you $47.00. Why are you asking for more money.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion

If you are referring to Secure remote assistance, there is an extra fee for it. Please disregard it if you do not wish to use remote assistance.

Are you saying that you are now UNABLE to access your bellsouth email in any of your devices?