Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email address is and password jsj1970. My password is

Customer Question

My email address is***@******.*** and password *****
My password ***** ***** for that email address to log on the the Fabusend website but not for smtpout.secureserver.net…A log on screen keeps popping up on my screen and I can’t get rid of it.
Please help. It is preventing Outlook from working properly and the pop up in the middle of the screen needs to go. When I changed password ***** the my Gmail, I logged on with the same email used to log onto Gmail and the pop up was gone. Please help
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: About two weeks.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Desk top using Outlook with Microsoft Office
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried every conceivable password ***** think I have now or have used and it won't accept it. If we can change the password ***** am game.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This appears to be and ID 10 T error and I would appreciate the help.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need to talk to a person. I am not computer literate and this is not a venue I am comfortable with. If we resolve the problem I am okay with the cost but only if we resolve it this evening. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Gmail to access your @johnrstjohn.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess