Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I repaired office due to problem with Excel crashing. I have…

Customer Question
I repaired office due...

I repaired office due to problem with Excel crashing. I have logged into MS to reactivate everything but Outlook. I keeps going in circles even when I change the password.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Outlook.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changing password ***** setting new account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,