Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password however the security cell number that…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** the security cell number that it is to send the verification to is an old number of mine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About maybe 4 or 5 months ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It told me to contact you guys because my security is so old it's all my old numbers and don't have access to them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that's all that I need to reset my password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/7/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> the verification to is an old number of mine.

Can I know why you need to change the phone number? Is there any possible way to access the old phone number? Is the old phone number still valid or used by someone else?