Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my password and have no other addresses for…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** have no other addresses for you to send me a code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

March I think

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the internet it is set up and I click open I use constantly

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I need my password ***** open

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/6/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess