Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to get a new phone and lost everything and cant

Customer Question
I had to get...

I had to get a new phone and lost everything and cant transfer anything, AOL keeps on asking me to validate my email address. I get the numbers puy them in and wont allow. very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

A week

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Like what

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it working

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/6/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess